The Financial Services Providers Register ("FSPR") is a searchable online register of people, businesses, and organisations that offer financial services.
If you provide a financial service, then you must be registered on the FSPR. You must be successfully registered before you can provide financial services.
We can assist you with this registration.
Licences are issued by the FMA and the RBNZ, depending on the type of activity.
Financial Markets Authority (FMA):
- Authorised financial advisers
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Derivatives issuers
- Discretionary investment management services (DIMS)
- Independent trustees
- Managed investment scheme (MIS) managers
- Market operators
- Peer-to-peer lending providers
- Qualifying financial entities (QFEs)
- Registered financial advisers and entities
Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ):
- Non-bank deposit takers
We are experienced in helping businesses to prepare a licence application. Once the license is issues, we can provide risk and compliance services to assist you with the ongoing licence conditions.
- Assist in the licence preparation
Review policies and procddures
Create risk and compliance frameworks Review governance frameworks Recommend changes Create a Compliance Assurance Programme
- Act as your Risk and Compliance Manager – use only what you need, instead of assigning a full time resource
Review and implement compliance and risk frameworks, policies and procedures Support the business in compliance needs Monitor controls Report to management and the Board Maintain registers
Compliance Assurance Programme - we are experienced in creating, implementing and monitoring your CAP.